Are Subjects Separate?

Subjects at school are separate, however this is not the case in real life. Do you agree with this sentence and would you change the school system to account for it?

          I chose this Daily Pages because it is relevant to school and English in particular. I also liked this one because I had a lot to say about. I also felt that this was a big issue because, while it may not be for the same reason, there are people who are trying to change the education system in Virginia.

          I believe that this sentence can be true in certain cases. However, in the area we live in schools put lots of money into giving students choices between dozens of courses. This means that even if courses are not blended together, you can learn almost anything you want to learn. On top of that many classes are already blended into learning with others even though you may not realize. For example, I am in Physics this year and I often feel that we do more Math in Physics than Science. I also take Latin this year. In Latin about 33% of the things we learn are English grammar. There are many other cases where this is true, if you stop and think I am sure you can come up with many more.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts